I am amazed by the amount of people that are coming into the center to sign up for classes. I think from the American perspective many people would think it is a waste of money, but I think it is a good business. There are many people who are paying a lot of money to learn English with the hopes of bettering their careers. I think this could be a good business model for a similar operation in the US. The only problem is that the cost would be extremely high to bring native Chinese speakers to the US. This would include paying for visas, a wage that allows them to be able to afford rent and other living expenses, and transportation. I think Chinese is a very important language for the future since many companies are looking and will be looking to do business in China. There are 1.3 billion people consumers in China and the Chinese government plans to turn the country into a consumer nation much like the United States. This means that there are 1.3 billion people I can promote a product to. Sounds like there is a lot of potential for America to make money.
Not everything has to be doom and gloom. When China can consume like the United States there will be many opportunities for small and large businesses to make money. If the United States can continue to innovate as it traditionally has then there is room to make money. Ideas can be made in the United States and they can be sold in China. This can be simple as selling produce or meat to a patented piece of technology. There will come a time that China will not be able to produce enough food for its own people and this will provide an opportunity for countries with a surpluss of food to sell to this behouth of a country.
China still has a long way to go, but it has come a long way. There are many things that they have learned from us as a nation and there are many things that Americans can learn from China. I do believe the United States economy will shrink as a means to correct the overspending and over zealous life styles of most Americans. There is an opportunity for great change and I think more young people will make their voices heard and they will begin to be entrepreneurs rather than slaves to a system that is caught up in an old American system.
I'm ready to make money. Are YOU? I see China as an opporunity to utilize a seventh of the world's population to fill my pockets with some dinero!
No comments:
Post a Comment