Saturday, May 5, 2012

Are you attracted to Asians?

If one more person asks me this I might have to get a bit wicked and use more caustic words. What purpose does this question serve than to perhaps expose your dislike? I almost do not even want to dignify such a question with an answer because I feel that to say I like one race over another is a betrayal of who I am.

Now, if you are a close friends then you probably know the answer to this. If you're a stranger, you have no business in asking such a tasteless question.

But to leave no room for wonder minds I will oblige such a question with an answer. Yes, I love Asians. I also love just about everything else out there. Why focus on one small local dish when you can enjoy all the flavors an international buffet can offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment