Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's a bug's life...no, really!

Bugs are EVERYWHERE. I have no idea why there are so many in my room. I have now killed, two centipede-looking critters, several rollie pollie bugs, a few caterpillars, numerous mosquitoes, and then miscellaneous bugs. I think because there is a river only a few yards from my room. I was being bitten non-stop, but I think I found a cure. I bought bug off and I apply that every night before I go to bed. This seems to be fairly effective. I also bought a Raid bug repellent that seems to help keep the mosquitoes from coming around my bed.

I am not sure if this has been working, but I can say with concrete certainty that I have not been eaten alive since I have started using bug off. Mocha sexiness is even hard for the bugs to resist! I may develop skin cancer  or some mutation from all of the bug off, but I think I am willing to accept that fate if that means the bugs are no longer attracted to my blood.


Winter cannot come fast enough! Hopefully, that will limit the amount of bugs that come into my room. Okem dokem folks, that's all he wrote.

Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment