Friday, September 24, 2010

What! Who called? Oh, that's right...WORK!

Mid-Autumn Festival is now over and I am back at work on Saturday. In China many of the holidays are on the lunar calendar and not like the US where it may be the second Sunday of the month. Due to this fun factoid I had Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off, but now I must make up the days. I am working today and tomorrow. Can I get a "boo" from the crowd?!

Lucky for me today we are on Friday's schedule and I only teach one class. It helped to ease me back into the work week. I taught parts of speech to my ESL Writing class. I think they were bored out of their mind because no one talked. Actually, three people fell asleep. These students are amazing in their unique ways. Some of them are extremely studious and then there are those who simply do not care about what is going on in the class. I played MadLibs with them, but that really did not excite them as much as I thought it would. I think some of the students got a kick out of it.

再见!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment