The snow has fallen and it is freezing! I almost slipped this morning on the ice that has formed on the marble as you exit the building of where we live. Yesterday was the first time I have ever seen snow fall. It was amazing for the first minute or so, but the sensation of being cold returned to my body. It is currently 30 degrees outside. My toes are freezing!!! I am thoroughly unprepared for this type of weather. Snow is not typical for Shanghai and the last time it snowed was about 2 years ago when they had a freak storm.
On top of it being cold, the ayi turned off the heater at around 12am. I have no idea why they like to turn the air off when we sleep. That is when I want it the most. For whatever reason they want to save money by only having the heater on for a short time. I don't think they realize that 30 degrees is quite cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment