Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My neighborhood

I would like to remind everyone that I live in Shanghai, which is a rich city in comparison to the many other cities in China. Also, I live in a neighborhood that can and is considered rich. I live in a nice part of Shanghai; although, the majority of Shanghai is very nice! Shanghai does not accurately depict the situation of China.


This is my scooter...beep beep!!!!

Concrete jungle called my neighborhood

the street right outside my gate


The path I take to the gym

My gym

A shopping center a block or so from where I live

This is another plaza that is right next to where I live called Thumb plaza

More of Thumb Plaza

Science and Technology Museum

Statue outside the museum. There is also a metro stop here with a huge fake market

Near the museum. I pass by here every morning on my way to work

No comments:

Post a Comment