Well folks, this will be my last post from the United States of America. Over the next several hours I will be flying to the People’s Republic of China. I feel like I am being attacked by my emotions. I am happy, sad, excited, nervous, scared, and just jittery. This is not a trip in which I visit a foreign country for a few weeks and see the sites, but eventually head home. Instead, I will be in China for almost a year! I cannot believe I have the opportunity to be in another country for such an extend length of time. I know the experience before will provide me with invaluable experience and opportunities to see things in the world that no ordinary will see.
While I sit here waiting to board my flight I am pondering the experience that I will have, who I will meet, what different cultural items will I encounter. I am unable to find wifi in this terminal so this post will be delayed. I am beginning to get tired, so I think that this will be it for this post. I will post more later as things occur. I think that I am emotionally tired at this point in time. Once I arrive in China I will be physically exhausted as I am accosted with new smells, sites, and sounds. 再见 zaijian or see you later for now!
(disclaimer: I was getting sleepy, so some of this may sound weird. )
More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment