It has been awhile since I have really posted on here. It is very easy to fall into a slump. When I get home from work all I would like to do is lay in my bed. Homework is manageable as long as I do not procrastinate too much. The next two weeks may be difficult as my assignments require me to visit a factory and a business. I work Monday through Friday and I do not have much time to get to these factories. Other students have days off during the week, so I believe it is a bit a easier for them to get away to complete certain assignments.
Work is a bit more manageable too. I think I have finally acclimated to the amount of work I have. I am finding my grove and setting a pattern. It is great because if I follow the same formula weekly then the time needed to lesson plan is minimized greatly. IB (Interbaccalaureate) come by to evaluate our school. The Chinese section is accredited, but the English section is in its first year of implementation. I am an "Areas of Interaction" leader. It can be, or should be, a fairly involved position. We are also had Sports Day. This was a big calamity of events. It seems that everything the school does as an event is bound by a "hurry up and wait" principal. I am never sure if anyone knows what is happening. Today we have another Sports Day event, but at the main Jin Cai campus. I will take pictures and keep you posted.
I must get going now. I have to teach Personal Development.
再见!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment